Sunday, October 10, 2010

Please excuse my absence

I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I have not abandoned my blog but I am unable to contribute right now. Just over two weeks ago my son became ill and all my time and energy has been with him. We're still in the hospital and I don't know when we'll get to go home yet. My son has been through a lot the past two weeks and half of it has been spent in the hospital. He has had two surgeries and currently has a chest tube. With that said, he is on the mend, thankfully. Once we're home and things get settled, I'll be posting again. Thank you for understanding and I hope you'll keep visiting Medium Food Mama.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll be praying for your little man and for you as well! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Just starting to get my head above water. My son is on the road to recovery, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete